241 Holbrook Drive Wheeling Il 60090
As a part of the Chan Workshop program, the Half-Day Meditation Retreat takes place on the first Sunday of every month. As advocated in the DDM lineage which teaches “equal importance of doctrine and cultivation, or theory and practice”, this retreat offers an opportunity for practitioners to deepen their sitting meditation practice. There are two sessions of 45-minute sitting meditation with walking or yoga exercise in between each sitting. Please note, previous sitting meditation experience is necessary to participate.
- 08:30am – 09:00am : Eight Form Moving Meditation
- 09:00am – 09:45am : Sitting Meditation
- 09:45am – 10:15am : Walking Meditation
- 10:15am – 11:00am : Sitting Meditation
- 11:00am – 11:30am : Chanting Chan
- 11:30am – 12:30pm : Lunch Social