241 Holbrook Drive Wheeling Il 60090
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday, after the morning sitting and morning service our timekeepers, Alan and Mick, will facilitate the book study that aims at looking into the foundations of Chan Buddhism in an informal, yet concise, way that focusses on right view practice. The course material will be posted online here and students are encouraged to prepare in advance. Beginners welcome!
The class will take place in person.
Students who cannot attend in person can also join online via the zoom using the following link.
Chan Workshop schedule:
- 08:30am – 09:00am : Eight Form Moving Meditation
- 09:00am – 09:45am : Sitting Meditation
- 09:45am – 10:00am : Morning Service
- 10:00am – 11:30am : Chan 101 with Alan and Mick (material available online)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm : Lunch Social